Friday, October 30, 2009

Cash advance / financial aid - family emergency?

We had a family emergency and my husband had to take our christmas money and go back home to be with his mother. So now we have no money for christmas presents for our girls. (we were going to take his last paycheck and go shopping this weekend... but he had to leave town this morning- and use his paycheck for his plane ticket etc) Anyways. I%26#039;m a full time student, but won%26#039;t get my left over financial aid from school until the middle of January. Because i%26#039;m in school and we have two daughters, i%26#039;m not currently employed. Are there any cash advance companies that will do an advance on financial aid (after books and tuition i will have around $1000 left and i only want a loan/advance for $200.) ???? Can anyone give me some advice on where I can look? thanks in advance and merry christmas!



Cash advance / financial aid - family emergency?va loan





There really will not be any place for you to go to that is not risky-- places like banks do not lend money for personal reasons like to buy gifts. Try calling your credit card company. Or you could go to the bank and secure a line of credit. My mother did that in a similar situation.



Also, try your local church/synagogue, etc. My local church will give small loans to people who show proof of need, and I%26#039;m sure others do also. Or maybe your church/ local community organization has one of those trees where you submit a request and someone fulfills it for the child.



Good luck!



Cash advance / financial aid - family emergency?

loan



Cash advances usually come with some insane fees, so avoid them at all costs. If cash advance is your only option I%26#039;d tell your girls that their gifts are going to be late this year.



$200 you should be able to put on a credit card. I don%26#039;t recommend capital one usually but in your case it might be good. They usually give you the credit card # rightaway, so you can buy some gifts online and have them shipped overnight.



You might also try some friends or family, I%26#039;m pretty sure someone you know has a few extra bucks.



If not, propsper is always good (as said above), I do loans once in a while to people on there.|||They will not advance money on your student loans, but they will advance money on your husbands pay stubs. Just remember not to get caught up in pay day loans, they are hard for people to get out from under. But that%26#039;s what they are there for emergencies. Good Luck, wish I was there to help you out, I%26#039;m in Colorado.|||I have tried it myself, here is some good informations.http://homeloan.online-assistant.info/wa...

No comments:

Post a Comment