Friday, October 30, 2009

What is the difference between cash and cash money?

I always thought that if someone paid you cash, it was money. Otherwise it would have to be a check or credit. Please someone tell me, because every time I go to the bank, they give me cash only. They might be trying to hold out on me by not giving me everything.



What is the difference between cash and cash money?title loans





Damn the man. Save the Empire.



What is the difference between cash and cash money? loan



are you serious|||Saying %26quot;cash money%26quot; is like saying %26quot;cash cash%26quot; or %26quot;money money%26quot;. Its the same thing. What did you expect the bank to give you - gold pieces?|||None.|||how did you come up with that question, your explanation for the question doesn%26#039;t reflect the question?



cash money is just a slang term

No comments:

Post a Comment