Friday, October 30, 2009

Cash flow how did it go for you?!?

We(husband!) got suckered into buying %26quot;winning in the cash flow%26quot;. seems to be ok, but anyone have any experience with this system?? any words of advice? and no i%26#039;m not going to pay for more training ect... if you have done it would you do it again or are you still doing it?



Cash flow how did it go for you?!?tax credit





Umm. Hate to break it to you, but it%26#039;s a scam. Below is a link to many, many negative reports from people who tried to use the system. Just one:



7/20/2007 - Deanne writes:



So I purchased this product only 3 months ago but in the mean time I have worked so hard to send post cards and I have spent so much of my time reading my lessons and reslly trying to make this work. I have spent $952. which isn%26#039;t as much as a lot of you but being a single mother it was very hard to come up with this money. Russ Dalbey%26#039;s program made this sound so easy like all I had to do was follow up on these notes. Just find them, post them and list them. Well I did that. Spent a lot of my time contributing to this business and all that happened was a decrese in my bank account. THIS IS A SCAM! Russ Dalbey has taken advantage of me and my family. Every note that has been posted and sold has gone in to his pocket. I am willing to tell my side of the story and give all the information nessesary to take this guy down. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THERE IS A LAW SUIT GOING ON BECAUSE I WILL BE A HUGE PART OF IT!!!!! As far as anyone else goes who hasn%26#039;t bought into his scam, IF IT%26#039;S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!!!! Save your money and work hard because that is the only way you will get anywhere in your life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment