Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to cash a check made out from my mom to my son and fowarded to me?

my mom sent my oldest son a check. he has no where to cash it. i have a bank but our last names are different. i know i could cash it there but i cant remember how he can sign it over to me. any ideas?



How to cash a check made out from my mom to my son and fowarded to me?no fax loan





Your son would have to endorse the check and you could simply deposit it into your bank acct.



How to cash a check made out from my mom to my son and fowarded to me? loan



Both of you endorse the check, take it to your bank and they will either cash the check, or allow you to deposit it to your account. Unless the check is large and your average balances are low, you should be able to get cash.



Good Luck!|||you have to open an account under your son%26#039;s name and your name (a joint account)....then you bank the check in and later cash it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment