Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I cash a check?

I got my first job and I just got my first paycheck.



I want to get cash from it, I don%26#039;t want to open up a checking account. Can I just cash it?



How do I cash a check?loan





You have several options, The smartest of which is to open a savings account- this way you will get an atm card so you can get cash whenever you want but still put your money to work for you earning interest.- That is the number one rule that wealthy people follow, having your money working for you instead of for someone else.



The second option is taking it to the bank written on the check- they will cash it for you for free.



The third option is your worst option- and that is taking your check to a check cashing place- where they will take a portion of your check- thereby making them rich and you poor.



How do I cash a check?

loan



whatever the bank your check says on it is the bank you can go to cash the check.|||Generally you can only cash a check in your bank, when you have an equivalent amount of money in your own bank account.



Ask your employer if they can recommend a bank that will allow you to cash a check with having an account there.|||A liquour store, check cashing place, and sometimes other small businesses will cash it for a fee. Credit unions and banks may cash it for a fee for nonmembers.



Liquour stores and check cashing places tend to be in urban low income ares if you are looking for one. Try the yellow pages!|||I think if you cash it you have to pay some money. I would just get a checking account because then you can get a checkcard!|||There are check cashing businesses...

No comments:

Post a Comment