Saturday, October 31, 2009

I want my cash back!!!?

I%26#039;m 13 years old and in the time period of 1 and a half years my mother has managed to lend R1280 from me. (rands is the south african currency).In your country it may not seem like much but here its alot!!! i have my own little beading thing where i bead and sell my jewelry and my mom always takes my cash and uses it!!! i want a new cellphone, so i asked my mom for my money back and she always says she%26#039;ll give it to me soon but she never does! I%26#039;m so damn sick of this, and i want my money back!!! can anyone give me ideas???



I want my cash back!!!?horses for loan





You need to get older and move out. Until then, consider ending work... and ask Mom where your dinner is.



Parents are powerful people. And sometimes, taking their crap is your only alternative.



I want my cash back!!!?

loan



bury your money give her no more|||http://www.getafreelancer.com/rss/affili...|||This isn%26#039;t really a finance question...I suggest you ask this in the Family and Relationships forum.|||lock it up in a box somewhere and wear the key around your neck at all times

No comments:

Post a Comment