Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do i cash a non postal money order?

I don%26#039;t have a bank account. The money order specifically indicates pay to the order of %26quot;Me%26quot;. Since i don%26#039;t have a bank account. How do I cash it? how do I make my parents or a friend who has a bank account do it for me? Its not a postal money order so therefore i can%26#039;t go to the post office to cash it.



How do i cash a non postal money order?laons





You CAN%26#039;T make someone do something that they don%26#039;t want to do. ASK your parents or a friend to cash it for you. Also - this would be a good time for you to OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT. I think everyone should have a checking/savings account. What State do you live in, and if so what county - I%26#039;ll cash it for you if you live close by.



How do i cash a non postal money order? loan



Endorse it over to someone on the back.



I doubt if a bank would cash it for you due to the chance of it being stolen or fraudulent.



Vicki%26#039;s sure kind to strangers!!! My apartment%26#039;s getting painted soon... Could I sleep over a couple nights Vicki???...LOL|||You can sign it over to your parents or a friend with a bank account, but since it%26#039;s a money order, there is no chance that it can bounce. A bank should be able to help.|||A couple options:



1 - sign it over to a friend/family member and have them cash/deposit it and give you the money



2 - go to a check cashing place or grocery store and see if they%26#039;ll do it (you%26#039;ll have to pay)



3 - open a bank account and put it in there (I recommend this option)

No comments:

Post a Comment