Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Cash, check or charge?"?

%26quot;Cash, check or charge?%26quot; I asked, after folding items the woman wished to



purchase.



As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television



set in her purse.



%26quot;So, do you always carry your TV remote?%26quot; I asked.



%26quot;No,%26quot; she replied, %26quot; but my husband refused to come shopping with me,



and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally.%26quot;



%26quot;Cash, check or charge?%26quot;?cash-advance





HAHA



LOL THNX 4 MAKING ME LAF



%26quot;Cash, check or charge?%26quot;?

loan



that%26#039;s funny- I shoould try that|||lol...corney... yet... funny!|||funny bi like|||So right - way to go!@|||funny. take his remote and he%26#039;ll follow you anywhere....unless of course he goes directly to the electronics section and watches tv there. But good try. 2 points for you. ....and for me too! yipee|||maybe the women stoled the remote control



from your store.|||funny one...maybe i should try this|||hahahhahaha I LOVE IT great going momma!!!!|||lol....



ladies....don%26#039;t ever try this|||haha funny :)|||LOL. Good one. LOL.



Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment