Friday, October 30, 2009

I named him Cash. What do you think?

I just had a baby boy that we named Cash Corbell. We were looking for a country name and we%26#039;re big fans of Johnny Cash. It was my husband%26#039;s idea, and I struggled with it for a while until I finally gave in. I%26#039;m liking it more and more each day, but I%26#039;m worried that I%26#039;ll regret naming him this in the future. In the 2 wks since he was born, we%26#039;ve learned that people either love it, or hate it.



What%26#039;s your opinion? Do you like it? I%26#039;m curious to know what other people think.



I named him Cash. What do you think?debt consolidation loan





I like it! I think its REALLY cute!



Cash Corbell. Is Corbell the last name or middle name?



I had a friend once who%26#039;s last name was hughes, and his first name was cash. I feel bad for him. He%26#039;s cashews.



Anyway, I love the name so much that I%26#039;m considering stealing it for my child. Cash Corbell. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Plus, I love Johnny Cash.



GOOD CHOICE



I named him Cash. What do you think?

loan



Whats his middle name?|||kinda strange...but i sorta like it....very original|||I have a freidn called Cash. it%26#039;sa kwl name|||thats a reallyy cool name.|||i think that%26#039;s a cute name. it%26#039;s unique and different, but still cool. i%26#039;d love to have that name if i were a boy|||if you live south of the mason dixon line, it%26#039;s typical.|||its different|||Love it!|||thats a cute name!|||If I ever have a son I%26#039;m gonna name him...bill or george anything but sue I still hate that name!|||I think it%26#039;s an ok name but when he gets to school they will make fun of him big time. I was very cautious of that when I named my babies.|||I%26#039;m not a fan of Johnny Cash yet I like your idea for a name and think Cash sounds very masculine and strong, yes I like it.|||I love it. It%26#039;s so cute and original. I don%26#039;t think you%26#039;ll regret it. That really is just so cute.|||I think I like it. Don%26#039;t second guess yourself.|||He might be teased, but in a good way. I like the name, it%26#039;s original.|||Bad-a$s|||I Love It...Great Choice :-)|||Cash is quite a common name where I live these days. There are many different spellings as well, i.e. Cashe, Kash, etc. My own nephew is named Kash... I love it. Congrats!|||I like it because it is a unique name!|||its original i guess, but kinda weird. hes probably gonna be a gangsta $$CA$H MONEYY $$ hahaha just kidding :)|||ok my aunt just had a baby. none of my relatives like the name but i think its adorable. people dont matter. its what you think|||I really love it! It has some kind of meaning, and it sounds like he%26#039;s gonna grow up to be someone important!|||Maybe his favorite color will be green?



I personally wouldn%26#039;t have named my child cash. But if that%26#039;s what you liked then why care what others think about it?|||I think it%26#039;s cute..but you should try not to care so much about what people think. If you and your hubby like it, then be proud of it! A lot of people don%26#039;t like our boy name, but it just makes me want to name him that even more! :) Different is great!!|||When I was 16 this greasy boy hit on me and his name was Cash. I had to stifle a laugh when he told me his name because it was so cheesy. From then on my friends and I kept saying that his pick up line was probably %26quot;I want to put some cash in YOUR bank%26quot; lol



Seriously though, what an awful name for a kid. Maybe you could call him by his middle name?|||i believe you should not give a $hit about what other people think. it%26#039;s your baby you should name it what you please.|||I like it it%26#039;s unique:) my daughter%26#039;s name Vasni it%26#039;s also a unique name which Vasni means strong:)|||as love as you love it and it has meaning for you ,thats all that matters.



i think its great!|||i think



no



cash



unless u like money or u r rich it;s different



but different can be good



good luck



enjoy the young life of his while it lasts|||i think ur a redneck arent u

No comments:

Post a Comment