Friday, October 30, 2009

Whats an easy way to get some cash?

I%26#039;m 12 and I need some cash for some games and other things, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to earn some cash (from my parents) easily?



Whats an easy way to get some cash?postage rate





Just do some chores around the house, like take out the trash, clean the bathroom, do the dishes, shovel snow, stuff like that.



Whats an easy way to get some cash? loan



I don%26#039;t know about from your parents, but when I was your age, I got a job walking my neighbors dog. Ask around, see what you can find.|||http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=14...|||depending on where you live, you may be able to find some odd jobs to do for your neighbors.



Suggestions:



-shoveling the driveway (snow)



-cutting grass



-cleaning house



-weeding the garden



just ask around. only go to neighbors that you know %26amp; your parents know are friendly. don%26#039;t ask random people you have never met before as this could be dangerous.|||**** your parents!! Just jack that **** from people (hint: ****=money) or jack stuff and sell it

No comments:

Post a Comment