Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash for keys after a foreclosure. Has anyone been in this situation?

Has anyone that has rented a property being foreclosed ever been offered cash for keys? How exactly does this work? Does it vary with each bank? How long after the trustee sale is it offered?



Cash for keys after a foreclosure. Has anyone been in this situation?mileage rate





Are you asking this as a renter or owner? I came close to this, but my house was in a healthy neighborhood with a high desireability so it sold fast. If I had stayed, my bank was prepared to offer me $2000 for a set of keys if I just got out. I hope your not in this situation!



Cash for keys after a foreclosure. Has anyone been in this situation? loan



tread lightly. its probably a scam. same as companies that offer to buy your house any price any condition etc. they get you to legally sign your property over to them-you see no money and still owe the mortgage. have a lawyer check em out.|||A little less than a year ago I moved to a new area and since I didnt know anyone I renten from a realestate company. Big mistake they turned out to be slumlords. No water, no hot water heater, broken everything. I tried to break my lease but they wouldnt let me and I was angry to say the least. Then the building got sold at sherrifs sale. A couple weeks later someone working with a real estate company for the bank contacted me and told me they wanted me to move out. I was so happy I would have packed up and left right there lol but they paid me. I signed a contract stating the amount I was to be paid then moved out. The woman called me about 2 weeks later met me at the apartment and gave me my check. (it was almost double my security deposit) let me know if I can answer anything else for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment