Saturday, October 31, 2009

Where is my 'cash prize' as promised by the email?

Having duly given my bank details and paid three 锟?000 administration fees, I have yet to receive my 锟?0 million jackpot from the %26#039;Euro-State Super Lotto Winprize Cash Party Fund%26#039;, as a certain Mr. George Thabi promised me.



I%26#039;ve waited three months now, has anyone else had this experience?



Where is my %26#039;cash prize%26#039; as promised by the email?credit union





I can%26#039;t imagine that people still fall for this scam. You gave away 6,000 pounds and I%26#039;m sure you made the swindler very happy. I%26#039;m sorry, but there is no jackpot. You have learned a very expensive lesson. Better luck in the future.



Where is my %26#039;cash prize%26#039; as promised by the email? loan



hahaha|||gimp|||You%26#039;ve been scammed.|||S.T.B.Y.|||I%26#039;ve had about 15 of those emails this week. One was even from a reverend!! I never entered any comps and know all about theses scams, shame people believe them still.|||Yeah and he still hasn%26#039;t sent me the deeds for that prime plot of land i bought in Iraq, i will send him yet another email!|||If you would kindly send me 锟?000 in used fivers, I will gladly investigate this matter for you.



By the way, have you decided which hat to wear for your scan yet?|||I heard that the cheque was detained in customs and because you didn%26#039;t collect it within an hour the money was given to charity. Bad luck, old boy.|||I can%26#039;t imagine that people still fall for this scam.



An example of how the companies like that can so easily rip off the vunarable- be careful in future. Therefore this is and was obviously a scam.|||i cant believe all the people who have put %26quot;i cant believe people fall for...%26quot; fell for what is obviously a wind-up|||It came to my house by accident. I have been keeping it safe for you, as compensation for my thoughtfullness would you kindly send me 1 million in crisp new 锟?0 notes and I will gladly forward this cheque to you. Look forward to receiving this from you.|||Pay me $24 million, and I will get your money for you. Don%26#039;t think its a good deal I%26#039;m making you? You will get a million dollars more then you pay me. You end up with $26 million dollars, as I only get $24 million from you. So lets make a deal? You can call me at this phone number, 1-800-yougot-beat



Captain, Chris W T



ATP- Lear 45, B747- A380 - A318



CFI

No comments:

Post a Comment