Friday, October 30, 2009

Where can I cash an US savings bond at?

I don%26#039;t want to cash it at the bank i do business at because they shortchanged me of my interest and just gave me face value. Where can I go to cash the bond?



Where can I cash an US savings bond at?credit report





You can do it at any bank! Although I don%26#039;t know if you need an account at that bank or not though. Something you should call and ask another bank about.



Where can I cash an US savings bond at? loan



Go to another bank!|||Good idea. These are a very bad investment. You can earn so much interest by putting them in a mutual fund.|||Any Federal Reserve Bank.



I don%26#039;t understand how your bank could not give you the interest since it doesn%26#039;t come out of their pocket.



BTW : Has the bond reached maturity? If not, no bank will give you interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment