Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash register Person forgot to take off the security thing on the sweatshirt!!! what now?

it was Black Friday and so everyone was in a hurry, and the cash register lady forgot to take the little grey circular security thing off the sweatshirt my mom got for my sister. so what do we do.



We got it at Shopko. and there isnt a Shopko within 40 miles.



Cash register Person forgot to take off the security thing on the sweatshirt!!! what now?mortgage





I worked for olympia sports and our security tags were magnetic, try putting a magnet on one side of the tag and see if it will losen, you may have to turn or twist it. Or you could call a local store that has these, ask nicely and they may let you come in and get it removed. Do not try to pry it off b/c you may ruin the item.



Cash register Person forgot to take off the security thing on the sweatshirt!!! what now? loan



Buy one off Ebay



Or try and go back and tell them that The Cash Register Lady forgot to take off The Sercurity Tag.|||Any other clothing store MAY do it for you, if you ask nicely.



It is magnetized, to my knowledge, so it may be able to be messed with somehow.



This site may give you an idea on how to do this.|||Take a lighter and put the flame against the cone shaped thing. It%26#039;ll pop off, careful with the ink- the tube that%26#039;s holding it is glass. Good luck!|||try going to another store,



any stores, and ask them to take



it off for you!



i am sure they will be happy to



do it! lol!



GOOD LUCK!



?|||This has happened to me before....I bought a pair of pants and was going to wear them that night.....I called the store and spoke with a manager and told him my situation and how far i lived he gave me a $25 gift cert. for my troubles. And told me they were very sorry this happened.|||How did you get out of the store without the inktag exploding or setting off alarms?|||the same thing happened to me so i called a store and asked them if i could bring it in and have them take it off. they let me so maybe if you can find a store with nice people they%26#039;ll do it for you. good luck!|||don;t rip it off unless it doesn%26#039;t have the word ink on it

No comments:

Post a Comment