Friday, October 30, 2009

Cash changing machines in tesco stores??

i have seen cash machines for converting small change into %26amp;`s but cant remember where.......anyone know their whereabouts in east london?????



Cash changing machines in tesco stores??commericial loan





I think they are called %26#039;CoinStar%26#039; machines and most big superstores have 1 tucked away somewhere. They take about 6-8% of your money though..



Cash changing machines in tesco stores?? loan



Asda have them too|||Asda, Tesco, Post Office, any bank...|||Not sure about all stores but sainsburys near me have them. south london.|||I know the Asda at Crossharbour has one - but don%26#039;t they charge you quite a bit to use them?



I always drop into my bank when I have change bagged up - they normally are happy to take 5 bags of shrapnel off me.|||Asda, Morrisons and Sainsburys have these great machines.|||Contact supermarkets nearby and ask if they have coinstar machines?

No comments:

Post a Comment