Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cash machines......?

i stupidly put my donor card in the cash machine by mistake........ it cost me an arm and a leg. anyone else done anything daft.



Cash machines......?loan rates





hehe very funny!



I was once at a cash machine, some homeless guy on the floor asking for money.



I tapped my fingers on the machine whist waiting for it to do its stuff and the machine switched off and booted up with a Windows screen.



The tramp goes %26#039;oh yeah its been doing that all night%26#039;



%26#039;And you didn%26#039;t think to tell anybody%26#039;



%26#039;Well no. Have you got any spare change?%26#039;



%26#039;What do you think, I%26#039;ve just lost my card%26#039;



Cash machines......?

loan



And you didn%26#039;t think you%26#039;d have to donate until you were dead...|||I looked for my keys for about 10 minutes today while I was holding them. I think that counts as daft.|||I thought my new hair straighteners were rubbish until i found that that there was an on/off switch - thought that they would work just by plugging them in.......|||i was looking for my glasses till my daughter said i was wearing them how silly did i feel lol|||I left a 20 on a table in the bank where you fill out the checks and deposit slips. Gone.|||all the time i do stupid things like scour the house for a hair elastic to find it on my wrist. i think it happens to the best of us anyway thanx for the giggle|||guy I use to work with went to tesco cash point machines to draw 锟?00. His girlfriend rang and started arguing with him, he then walked away and left 锟?00 in the machine for someone to take. He got back to work relise what he did and ran back, and of course the money was gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment